American Cancer Fund Eat, Run, Fun Fest 2017
Featuring a Grand Prix 5K (500 Points), Live Music, Food Trucks, and Craft Beer!
Join us for a day filled with fun the whole family will enjoy and all for a good cause. This year, we are taking over the Sussex County Fairgrounds, home of the New Jersey State Fair, with live music, family games and activities, and much more.
To purchase tickets to attend the event please visit AmericanCancerFund.org. Registration to run in the Grand Prix 5K begins soon!
There are so many ways the whole family can get involved and help fundraise for the American Cancer Fund:
More Information about Eat, Run, Fun Fest 2017
- NJ Track and Field Sanctioned Grand Prix 5K Race, worth 500 points. Sign up as an individual or build a team. Registration also gives you complete access to the festival (Registration begins June 30th, 2017).
- 1-Mile Family Cancer Support Walk. Registration also gives you complete access to the festival.
- Purchase Festival Tickets for access to the following:
- Live performance by BStreetBand, the original Bruce Springsteen tribute band
- Food Truck Alley featuring some of the most renowned food trucks in and around the tri-state area
- Artisan Craft Fair featuring local artists and their handmade crafts
- Vendor Village for some cool activities, giveaways and more from our sponsors
- Family Games & Activities including an inflatable obstacle course for the whole family, face painting, arts ‘n crafts, rides, carnival acts and more
- Tickets to sample local craft beer will be sold on-site the day of the event only
Registration for the 5k or 1-Mile Family Cancer Support Walk begins June 30th